- Morning: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. from Monday to Sunday
- Afternoon: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Sunday
Guided tour of the Poble Vell
Stroll through the streets of the bombed village. Discover the stories and secrets of its buildings and its people. Step inside the iconic old church and climb up to its bell tower for a breathtaking view.
Guided tours schedule
- Saturdays and Sundays at 11:30 a.m.
- It is necessary to reserve by calling 608 86 36 16
- Adults: 10€
- Groups of more than 30 people: 7€
- Children under 12 years accompanied by relatives: Free admission
With your input we are helping with the recovery and preservation of this historic space.
We wait for you! Thank you for your visit!
Choose your combined ticket
Visit to the Poble Vell
- TOUR AROUND THE HISTORICAL PLACE
- FREEDOM ALPHABET
- VISIT TO THE OLD CHURCH
- CLIMB THE BELL TOWER
- VISIT EXHIBITIONS OLD CHURCH
Free visit to the Poble Vell
- General ticket: 3€
- Free entry: children under 12 years of age on a family visit; disabled with degree 50% or more; official guides; teachers on educational visit.
- Reduced admission: 2€. (children from 12 to 18 years old, school visits, groups of 30 people or more).